Commercial Projects Terms & Conditions
The Final 90% payment will be due 7 days before your scheduled installation date and payable via a Bank Transfer into a same bank account.
Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank
Acct Name: Solar Galaxy Pty Ltd
BSB: 062 271
AC N0: 1035 9918
Ref: Full Name/Quote Number
a) are at least 18 years of age; and
b) either a registered property owner or
c) you have been authorized by all registered owners to enter into this agreement;
d) have read and accepts to and acknowledge the provisions of this agreement.
a) Payments under this agreement can be made by Cash, bank transfer, debit/credit card (2.3% Surcharge applies) or direct deposit.
b) Required deposit must be paid in full at the same time as you accept our offer; c) You must pay Solar Galaxy the balance on the installation day.
d) If you don’t pay us in full on the day of your installation, then we have a right to file a legal case against you after a couple of reminders, claiming the outstanding amount, Admin fees, legal costs, and penalty interest on the outstanding amount. You cannot hold our payment if your Electricity retailer is taking time to making necessary metering changes as per NSW SIR, grid voltage needs to be changed by your DNSP or your inverter’s WIFI Monitoring is not working.
Specifications for a standard install are:
– Single storey property with a pitched roof
– Tin or Tile roof with screws
– No switchboard upgrades have been included in our cost
– Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
– Must be a completed and not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards. Have a suitable location for the inverter.
– If Inverter or battery location is exposed or is in the open, a weatherproof cover may be required and will be at an extra cost.
– Inverter or battery location is wall mounted next to meter box and the meter box should be up to date as per following specifications:
– Fibre fire-proof backboard.
– The casing should be made from metal and not wood/chipboard.
– No loose wires and they should be neatly tucked.
– No old ceramic switches – only circuit breaker switches.
– Enough space should be available to install isolation switches.
– Connecting DB/MSB should be up to current DNSP Standards, AS3000 and AS61439
See website https://solargalaxy.com.au/terms-conditions/ for Full Terms & Conditions.